Love Your Photos
Photography Classes For Mom and Dad
Next Class June 25
Registration closes June 17th
Do you dream of capturing better images of your children?
Do you want your images to sparkle and shine, but are frustrated as you struggle to capture your children the way you see them …. Full of Joy, Laughter and Sparkly Eyes!
Perhaps you bought a great camera, but it lets you down.
Or, like many of us, do your children groan every time you take out your camera?
If you say yes to any of these or all of the above, I have a simple and fun class for you.
Welcome to Love Your Photos, learn a fun way to take images you can be proud of.
Date: Saturday, June 25, 2016 | 9:30am – 4.00pm
Location: The beautiful Mason’s Market Place, New Hampton, NY
Cost: $175, Includes lunch and afternoon tea and comprehensive take home notes and much much more!
How to Book: For registration and payment details contact Gray at firstname.lastname@example.org | (845) 978 3069. Registration for June 25th closes on June 17th.
Bring a Friend: And you both receive $10 off
Love Your Photos Workshop – What we will cover
Learn fabulous tips used by professionals photographers that will change your photography and perhaps your outlook on family life forever. This class will cover:
- Why is Location and Composition so important? How can you make them both work for you?
- Light Light Light – does it really matter? Oh yes, it does! I will help you understand why and help you find it.
- Hands on exercise to practice getting the best out of our Location, Composition and Light. Yes, bring your cameras – we are going to use them.
- Introduction into the technical aspects of our cameras. I will introduce you to the Exposure Triangle and show you why it is so important. Do you ever wonder why your sport shots are blurry or how people get those great beautiful blurry backgrounds? We will review all this and more.
- I will share with you some of my top secrets to making capturing family photos with more fun and how to find the beauty in our day to day life.
- And new to the class will be top tips for landscapes and family travel photography – just in time for your summer vacations!
- Take home assignment. I will give you a fun assignment to take home which will help you practice what you learned and unleash your creative side. I will provide feedback on each participant’s assignment online and answer any questions you may have.
All participants will be welcome to join a Facebook group before the class. Here we can introduce ourselves, let me know what you want to cover and get feedback on our final take home assignment
Happy words from participant:
” I so enjoyed your workshop last weekend,…. while I tried to learn (photography) before, your presentation really helped me make some of the photography concepts sink in. I am finally feeling like I am understanding my camera and what the craft of photography is all about. Your enthusiasm for the class and easy to understand examples made the time fly by.”
About the instructor and creator of Love your Photos:
Hi, I’m Gray Tham. I am the photographer behind Simply Gray Photography and the creator of Love Your Photos. I am an award winning accredited children’s photographer (and Mommy to 3) born in New York but raised around the world – most recently in Australia for the last 12 years. Simply Gray Photography has photographed 100s of children and families in Melbourne Australia and now throughout the United States. I am passionate about capturing the magic of childhood and the connections between family members. Thus, I offer this introductory course to share my passion with others who want to get the best out of their family photos and time with their children.